Wien, Österreich – The OS0 offers an ultra-wide 90º vertical field-of-view with an industry-leading combination of price, performance, reliability, size, weight, and power. It is designed for indoor/outdoor all weather environments and long lifetime. As the smallest high performance lidar on the market, the OS0 can be easily integrated into autonomous vehicles, heavy machinery, robots, drones, and mapping solutions.
Ultra-wide vertical field-of-view
Enhance situational awareness with the OS0’s 95º field of view and minimum detection range of zero.
Lightweight modular design
Weighing only 425 g and featuring a modular cap design, this lidar sensor seamlessly integrates into your vehicle, drone, or robot.
Rugged and reliable
Ouster lidar sensors are designed for 100,000 hours of continuous use. Water-proof, robust to shock and vibration, and temperature rated from -20º C to +50º C.
Additional features of the OS0
1. PTP and NMEA/PPS time synchronization options
2. On-the-fly programming of frame rate and horizontal resolution
3. Fixed angle data measurement
4. Multi-sensor crosstalk resistance
5. Pluggable space-style bayonet connector
6. Over-the-network firmware updates
7. Class 1 eye-safe
8. Output: range, intensity, reflectivity, ambient NIR, azimuth angle, time stamp